Williams Jewelers, was founded on November 1, 1941. We became a member of the American Gem Society on November 26, 1951. And for 78 years, we have followed the core values of:
QUALITY & SERVICE
HIGH ETHICAL STANDARDS
- Provide full disclosure of products we sell
- Never deceive employees, consumers, vendors, or business partners
- Compete fairly & never speak unprofessionally about competitors
- Resolve any customer complaints relating to the sale of a product
- Never sell conflict diamonds and comply fully with the Kimberley Process
Williams Jewelers adheres to the fundamental principle of HONEST GRADING.
Do you realize that a lot of individuals in the diamond trade think that there is NO PROBLEM in selling third-party diamond grading reports to overstate the color and clarity of the diamonds they sell?”
Overgrading is not just a legal issue, it is an ethical issue facing the diamond & retail industry.” – Martin rapaport
West Virginia has only 3 Accredited Gem Laboratories with the American Gem Society. Williams Jewelers is 1 of those 3. And, the only one in North Central WV.
West Virginia has only 3 Certified Gemologist Appraisers with the American Gem Society. Tim Williams of Williams Jewelers is 1 of those 3. And, the only one in North Central WV.